Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:53:57 -0800
On 2010-02-04 17:08:20 -0800, Starvin Marvin <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
This was my knuckleball post- no spin.
Funny no one's ever seen you post references to any of the dozens of polls showing some of the comically messed-up things Lefties believe.
No, your "no spin" posts always seem to point out the foibles of The Right. Now, if Bush were president, it might make sense -- The Guy In Charge is always fair game. But, no, you just have your ideology -- The Left is Right and The Right is Wrong.
So, it wasn't me "taking shots,"
And now you're A Denier, too! How nice...
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Canadian Health Care - not good enough for the elite.
- Next by Date: Re: Canadian Health Care - not good enough for the elite.
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- Next by thread: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll