Re: Call out the RAF!

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:58:22 -0800, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:

No, wait -- I think it's the RAF that dropped this bomb. Call out the
Navy Seals!

No, wait -- Mark will just smoke all my cigars.

Well... SOMEbody DO SOMETHING! Think of the children!

Ok, fine. I will think of the children as I eat these delicious
Texas-sized cookies. I'll also think of how thankful I am for the lack
of screaming-monsters as i enjoy this amazing stash of "other handmade
gifts" :)

Thanks, Alex!

Those cookies are not only Texas-sized, they also have
budget deficit-sized calorie counts, so beware.

GLad to hear they made it, and I promise to keep an eye out
for suitable scarves.

.