Re: [OT] Tea Party Protesters and Brown

On 2010-01-26 11:52:22 -0800, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
says the DNC adviser.
"The fact that Democrats and the media can no longer make the tea party types out to be irrational, inflexible ideologues who are supporting nothing but extreme right-wing candidates. The tea party movement supported Brown, raised millions for him and worked for him, and he is not necessarily their kind of guy. Brown proves the tea party movement can be tapped politically for Republican candidates anywhere in the country if they are basically sound on taxes and small government. That is huge."

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/01/19/coakleys-titanic-ride

Yes it is huge.

I know that I will support most any small government, pro-liberty candidate, be they Republican or Democrat.

So, now you're saying that you ARE a tea-bagger...?!

;)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.