Re: [OT] Tea Party Protesters and Brown

On 2010-01-26 11:52:22 -0800, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
says the DNC adviser.
"The fact that Democrats and the media can no longer make the tea party types out to be irrational, inflexible ideologues who are supporting nothing but extreme right-wing candidates. The tea party movement supported Brown, raised millions for him and worked for him, and he is not necessarily their kind of guy. Brown proves the tea party movement can be tapped politically for Republican candidates anywhere in the country if they are basically sound on taxes and small government. That is huge."

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/01/19/coakleys-titanic-ride

Yes it is huge.

I know that I will support most any small government, pro-liberty candidate, be they Republican or Democrat.

So, now you're saying that you ARE a tea-bagger...?!

;)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Tea_Party=92s_rise_could_undercut_mainstream_GOP?=
    ... Some believe moderates may turn to Democrats ... From North Carolina and Kentucky to Colorado and Nevada, candidates ... backed by Tea Party activists are making strong showings in primaries ... National Republican Senatorial Committee. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • [OT] Tea Party Protesters and Brown
    ... "The fact that Democrats and the media can no longer make the tea party types out to be irrational, inflexible ideologues who are supporting nothing but extreme right-wing candidates. ... I know that I will support most any small government, pro-liberty candidate, be they Republican or Democrat. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:6 fake Democrats fall, setting stage for GOP recalls
    ... The only democrats that have been charged with any crimes regarding ... NJ Democrats Behind Fake Tea Party Candidate ... Party candidates on the November 2010 ballot. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT: The GOP: Offering Smart Solutions
    ... The Tea Party brainwashing is clearly working. ... ahead and start running candidates across the country under the Tea Party ... banner so these nuts could be siphoned off the Republican vote. ... hand the Democrats seats that the Republicans would have won this year ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • DemocRAT Tsunami of WhoopAss! Tea Party Proves to Be a Political Force with Staying Power!! EPIC RAT
    ... Tea Party Proves to Be a Political Force with Staying Power ... More than 70 of its favored candidates are on Nov. 2 ... The tea party's legions of backers have Democrats fearing that 2010 ... "I've decided the Republican Party in Utah doesn't exist anymore? ...
    (alt.politics)