[OT] The People of Mass. are insane!

Apparently, they think it's illegal to make recordings of on-duty policemen as they perform their jobs.

<http://www.propublica.org/article/in-mass.-recording-an-arrest-may-get-you-arrested-112>

--

Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: OT: CRS claims another victim
    ... since then....I can't find the screwdriver I was using. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Its an exciting time to be alive...
    ... not kidding about the scary shit part. ... "We are on the verge of unzipping the secrets of creation and peering into the pants of God Himself." ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Not to be smug or anything, but...
    ... them sweet Govt. ... jobs. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: BP lying about spill rate
    ... committee today because they really need to be asked the same questions I am going to ask Homeland Security, the Coast Guard and BP,” Lieberman said Monday afternoon as the hearing commenced. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: WorldHabanosFakes.com
    ... jeremy wrote: ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)