Re: [OT] Thomas Aquinas
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:17:36 +0000
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 18:13:21 -0800, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
On 2010-01-07 16:01:07 -0800, "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On 7 Jan 2010 19:13:11 GMT, Bart Goddard wrote:
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in news:hi5aps$nvf$1
This popped up in my random .sig file, I thought Tony (and some others)
might enjoy it...
"A laborer uses his hands. A craftsman uses his hands and heart. An
artist uses his hands, heart, and soul." (St. Francis of Assisi)
An investment banker uses _your_ hands, heart, and soul.
... and mortgages your testicles to foreign pension funds....
Is that legal?!?!
No problem, unless your ex-wife's divorce lawyer has prior claim
- Prev by Date: Re: Can Americans trust the Government?
- Next by Date: Re: For the math geeks, pi resolves!
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Thomas Aquinas
- Next by thread: OT: Geithner’s Fed Told AIG...