Re: Sneaky Santa from Ing-er-land
- From: Alex W <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:38:28 +0000
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:09:42 -0700, Tom S. wrote:
On 12/29/2009 4:21 AM, Alex W wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:50:32 -0600, Mickey wrote:On that, at least, we agree.
Alex, you are the bee's knees.That took a long time. The G-Town Post Office must be
A box arrived today, addressed to my dogs (and me). In it were
apparently delicious dog Christmas cookies, a bag of coffee, and some
mighty fine looking sticks of tobacco from a far off island.
While my cigars must rest from their long trip, the cookies have noLet wimmin work for their living-- dogs deserve to be
such restrictions. Since each cookie is so big, I've been breaking one
into smaller pieces and sharing it out between the two dogs. They
absolutely love them.
The end is nigh?
- Prev by Date: Re: Sneaky Santa from Ing-er-land
- Next by Date: Re: Some interesting snippets from the Libertarian rag...
- Previous by thread: Re: Sneaky Santa from Ing-er-land
- Next by thread: Re: Sneaky Santa from Ing-er-land