Re: Cigars and Temperature
- From: "tycho" <this@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:58:26 -0600
"CigarBaron" <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 29, 2:36 am, LoneStar <SkeeterZX...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thoughts on whether this will adversely affect the cigars? I've never
noticed an impact... Sure, it might slow down aging or "marrying," but
not going to kill 'em, right?
Cigar flavors don't "marry" when cigars are placed side-by-side.
I used that word to describe what happens "within" to the blend of tobaccos
within the single cigar. Isn't that an accepted usage? I know they don't
cross-pollinate (unless they are Drew Estates Acids or somesuch...)
- Prev by Date: Re: Cigars and Temperature
- Next by Date: Re: OT: FT on BO's first year
- Previous by thread: Re: Cigars and Temperature
- Next by thread: Re: Cigars and Temperature