Re: Tobacconist University
- From: JJ <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:09:29 -0600
Justin C wrote:
OK, in Scandinavia you can pay a lot more than that for your beer, butI was paying more than that in Norway in the seventies.
there are benefits you gain with those high taxes (or so I hear). You're
just paying a lot and *only* getting the beer.
Last time I was in the UK it worked out around $4 for anything halfway decent, and all these are hand crafted, often cask conditioned and full of hops (the expensive stuff). Remember, we also get air conditioning :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Nice summary of the present
- Next by Date: Re: Snuck past customs...
- Previous by thread: Re: Tobacconist University
- Next by thread: Re: Tobacconist University