Re: Interesting AGW article!

"Joe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrnhijjjp.uhh.joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2009-12-17, Paul M. Cook <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What would you know about science? You still think it's proper for
"scientists" to hide data to prevent people from questioning their
conclusions based on faulty information...

Sure, Joey, whatever you say. Whatever you say, little man. I have an
extensive scientific background having majored in Bio in college and then
switched to computer science - yeah real science with like math 'n shit.
I've had more botany, physiology, biology, zoology, chemistry, physics
and
stats then you'll ever learn in your local Barnes and Noble, baby. I
have
an oceanographer for one sister and a wildlife biologist for another.
Both
PhDs. My mother and father both have/had PhDs. We're sort of a book
learnin bunch of lefties that way. I'm easily more steeped in science
than
you ever will be. But thank you for treatise on plants living in the
ocean,
I mean it blew my mind. Who knew!!!! Keep up the good work, Joey and
soon
who knows maybe you'll be able to tell phytoplankton from zooplankton.

Assuming you are capable of telling the truth at all, it then becomes
completely obvious that none of those smarts ever made it to you,
based on recent quotes:

Hey why don't you publish your discovery? Plants live in the ocean, I mean
this is groundbreaking. It could rock the scientific world to it knees.
What else do you have in store for us plebes, magical creatures that swim in
the water? LOL! No, no, let's keep this real. LOL!

  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... Sure, Joey, whatever you say. ... switched to computer science - yeah real science with like math 'n shit. ... All that came out of some of those emails is that scientists are ... Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733 ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... "scientists" to hide data to prevent people from questioning their ... Sure, Joey, whatever you say. ... switched to computer science - yeah real science with like math 'n shit. ... Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733 ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... "scientists" to hide data to prevent people from questioning their ... Sure, Joey, whatever you say. ... switched to computer science - yeah real science with like math 'n shit. ... My mother and father both have/had PhDs. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT GC On the Move
    ... LOL ... It's not science. ... Scientists are never right. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Honest Creationists Argument wanted
    ... I would think that most scientists have no intention of being dishonest ... science. ... DNA strands. ... parts of the theory of evolution) that can be presented rather easily. ...
    (talk.origins)