Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...

On 12/15/2009 9:40 PM, Ray wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:07:06 -0500, Ken Dixon<nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Probably not.

I really don't see a problem with people walking around with AR-15's
over their shoulder. Though a .44 Auto-Mag (like Dirty Harry carried)
would be less clumsy, no ripping people's shopping bags, and whacking
people in the head. For drop-in-your-pocket peace of mind, nothing
beats a .380 :)
I'm happy with my little .38 snubby.

Either/or...the wheelgun offers the benefit of no potental stovepipes
or mis-feeds and the +P rounds add a little more punch, the short 9
gives you a couple extra shots.
Hmmm... in 15,000+ rounds through my Combat Commander, I've never had one stovepipe.

No jams or misfeeds, either.

  • Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...
    ... I really don't see a problem with people walking around with AR-15's ... over their shoulder. ... Though a .44 Auto-Mag ... in 15,000+ rounds through my Combat Commander, I've never had one stovepipe. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...
    ... over their shoulder. ... Though a .44 Auto-Mag ... in 15,000+ rounds through my Combat Commander, I've never had one stovepipe. ... Rounding up the empties for reloading is a bitch, the buggers are all over the place. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Bye Momma Goat
    ... Thinking of you & got a candle goin' 4 U to send soothing vibes. ... you ever need to "talk" or a shoulder I'm always here (at home, ... I guess I'm just a little biased in wanting her to go those few more rounds, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Legacy Gear
    ... really take a huge upgrade on shoulder and two-handed sword from ... Wintergrasp if I do a few more rounds to get the tokens needed. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: The Warriors Apprentice
    ... pack and carry a M-4 with 200 rounds of ammo. ... that 8 mph is a *walking* pace. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)