Re: Interesting AGW article!

"Joe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrnhigsss.vhn.joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2009-12-16, Paul M. Cook <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:utUVm.4808$Gf3.2503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom S. wrote:
On Dec 14, 2:37 pm, Buck Turgidson
<deppitybob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today the United States, the world's largest economy and
consumer of energy, produces about 24% of global carbon dioxide
emissions.

So?

Right. It's plant food. Without it this planet would be a barren
rock-ball.

Plants need water, too but they do't tend to thrive when submerged.

You are aware that over 75% of all plant life on earth is completely
submerged in water, right?

Amazing. You think you've dumbed down an argument as far as it can go and
then here comes Joe in for the night shift to prove me wrong.

  • Re: RADHASTAMI.....
    ... processed foods, & acidic forming foods, which alll animal products ... makes plant based enzymes available that helps our digestive enzymes & ... Most of it flows directly into our water systems... comes from the Ganga and Beas rivers 400 km away. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: RADHASTAMI.....
    ... processed foods, & acidic forming foods, which alll animal products ... proove then human milk we are breast fed from, other animals milk has ... makes plant based enzymes available that helps our digestive enzymes & ... and all sorts of pollutants and then go further out to get water. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: RADHASTAMI.....
    ... processed foods, & acidic forming foods, which alll animal products ... proove then human milk we are breast fed from, other animals milk has ... makes plant based enzymes available that helps our digestive enzymes & ... and all sorts of pollutants and then go further out to get water. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Georgetown and cruisers (was) Re: Rock Sound, Eleuthera to Georgetown, Exuma
    ... working sewage treatment plant. ... Most of the islands' supply is well water, very hard, of course, due to the ... on boats with a valid cruising permit. ... Kiss is the most noisy and shoddily-built of all the wind generators - ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: "Europe: No. 1 in Sustainable Energy"
    ... most troubled nuclear reactor after ... shop-fabricated and site-erected will greatly reduce the cost. ... plant at $2,214 per kilowatt of generating capacity. ... Mr. Gibson [TVA's water supply manager] said. ...
    (misc.rural)