Re: Interesting AGW article!

"Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:otUVm.4806$Gf3.3989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buck Turgidson wrote:
In article <sQxVm.91090$Wf2.49075@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what. Mount St. Helen's belched out more carbon in a week than
humans did in 20 years.

Carbon particulate solids are not, by and large, carbon dioxide.

But "by and large" in addition to particulate solids Mount St. Helen's
belched out more carbon dioxide than humans did in the last 20 years.

Lt's se, humans belch out 60 million tons of CO2 a day. Given that rate we
are talking 438,000,000,000 billion tons. So show me where you got your
figure from.

  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... Carbon particulate solids are not, by and large, carbon dioxide. ... But "by and large" in addition to particulate solids Mount St. Helen's ... belched out more carbon dioxide than humans did in the last 20 years. ... attributed to volcanoes and that attributed to man. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Climate Change: Explain this to me
    ... a warming of the ocean caused by a rise of carbon dioxide ... were high and therefore the water was warm. ... Humans need potable water. ... have added to whatever global climate change is naturally happening. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Climate Change: Explain this to me
    ... a warming of the ocean caused by a rise of carbon dioxide ... were high and therefore the water was warm. ... Humans need potable water. ... have added to whatever global climate change is naturally happening. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... Carbon particulate solids are not, by and large, carbon dioxide. ... belched out more carbon dioxide than humans did in the last 20 years. ... IIUC, volcanoes are not big on CO2 as much as they are on other pollutants. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Interesting AGW article!
    ... Carbon particulate solids are not, by and large, carbon dioxide. ... belched out more carbon dioxide than humans did in the last 20 years. ... Does that website list the raw data and how they measure that which is attributed to volcanoes and that attributed to man. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)