Re: Interesting AGW article!
- From: Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:50:54 -0500
Buck Turgidson wrote:
In article <hg3aje$pnl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote:
On 2009-12-12 14:47:28 -0800, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> said:GW is back on!There's far too much money at stake for it to go away so easily. The battle to deny third world contries grain-foods and the ability to better their situation will not go away with a bit of factual data that undermines the lie that started the cause.
Very clever engineering to engage the young, the hip, the sensitive & P.C. as backers.
Misc "only they'd use that sort of power for Good instad of Evil... :("
You know, I would pay real cash money to see a genuine, falsifiable study that traced all that supposed money and proved there was a profit motive in GW supporters rather than vague and ominous allegations that "they're up to SOMETHING" and "SOMEONE'S got to be making money off this!"
Is it so hard to accept that your mind is made up and you won't accept any contradictions?
- Prev by Date: Re: Interesting AGW article!
- Next by Date: Re: Interesting AGW article!
- Previous by thread: Re: Interesting AGW article!
- Next by thread: Re: Interesting AGW article!