Re: Climategate? Not so much

"Joe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrnhiagr5.5fq.joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2009-12-13, Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote:
On 2009-12-13 00:12:07 -0800, Buck Turgidson
<deppitybob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
the exchanges don't
undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because
of man-made greenhouse gas emissions.

Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to
see this, because I honestly WISH that we had this level of control
over the planet), but I've not seen one-tiny-shred of such evidence,
let alone a "vast body."

Can ANYONE point me to something?!?!

Well, no, because you see, um, the scientists who have that data are
very protective of it, and don't really want it going out there for
people who don't believe in their religion to try to test and disprove
it...

It's not so hard to come by. Simply subscribing to one of many scientific
journals will get you a ton of it. Not *everything* is on the Internet.
Some of it resides in obscure, mysterious places called "libraries." All
that came out of some of those emails is that scientists are loathe to hand
over data to deniers whose agenda is to use it against them in the court of
public ignorance.

  • Re: Climategate? Not so much
    ... undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because ... Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to ... Well, no, because you see, um, the scientists who have that data are ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Climategate? Not so much
    ... undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because ... Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to ... Then why does it take a FOIA filing to get the information, and even then the "scientists" go on a shredding spree before you can get it? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Climategate? Not so much
    ... undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because ... Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to ... Then why does it take a FOIA filing to get the information, and even then the "scientists" go on a shredding spree before you can get it? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Climategate? Not so much
    ... undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because ... Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to ... Then why does it take a FOIA filing to get the information, and even then the "scientists" go on a shredding spree before you can get it? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Climategate? Not so much
    ... undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming ... Honest to God, I've REALLY BEEN LOOKING (because I'd honestly like to ... Well, no, because you see, um, the scientists who have that data are ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)