Re: Close to half the US wants Bush BACK!

On 2009-12-11 12:00:49 -0800, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

But, again, Bush hasn't been president for a year, now. The process I predicted whereby GWB will be remembed as "A Great President" has begun :)

Interesting thing is he's getting a positive spin almost every time he's covered now (which is seldom). The latest was his quiet visit to Ft. Hood after the terrorist attack to meet with the wounded and families of the wounded and slain.

Right. It turns out that being a retired president is MUCH easier job that being president ;)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: Obamas approval rating: 0 !!
    ... run as president 46 years later ... Nobody spent $40k ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Obamas birthplace
    ... that he's a "special-case" citizen (different folks use different terms, ... some made-up) and is eligible to be president. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The Stupid Squad strikes again
    ... The majority spoke. ... The majority voted for the first black president. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Worthy OT: "Path to 9-11" TV
    ... Instead of offering us some indication of President Clinton's earnest ... Ed Jay ... Methinks I would rather have seen the Salon review after the fact. ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Wont this stupid bitch ever shut up?
    ... any president who takes 40% of his time off, and in a time when this country ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)