Re: Close to half the US wants Bush BACK!

On 2009-12-11 12:00:49 -0800, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

But, again, Bush hasn't been president for a year, now. The process I predicted whereby GWB will be remembed as "A Great President" has begun :)

Interesting thing is he's getting a positive spin almost every time he's covered now (which is seldom). The latest was his quiet visit to Ft. Hood after the terrorist attack to meet with the wounded and families of the wounded and slain.

Right. It turns out that being a retired president is MUCH easier job that being president ;)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.