Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:03:48 -0600
Ray <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:15:28 -0800, Miss Elaine Eos
On 2009-12-10 08:41:43 -0800, LoneStar <SkeeterZX225@xxxxxxx> said:
On Dec 8, 11:01?pm, Buck Turgidson
Geez..the bait's been out there for two days and nobody's bitten ?
"A major news agency massaged the numbers to present a picture that is
in keeping with their editorial political bent" is hardly the sort of
thing that gets people standing on their chairs & shouting...
Misc "ok, maybe The Left, but who pays attention to them?! ;)"
Amazing they didn't get that upset when MSNBC did a piece about the
racial overtones of people carrying automatic weapons within sight of
an Obama speech location. The only guy they could get on tape carrying
a gun was black...so they edited the tape so his face wasn't shown,
only the weapon.
It didn't fit "the narrative".
- Prev by Date: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Congress isn't busy enough?
- Previous by thread: Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...
- Next by thread: Re: Fox News: 120% of people think...