Re: Newbie Saying Hello

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:06:20 +0000, Justin C wrote:

In article <4t2bh5lo2h1vgcu76qrv8khpu4ag61auh4@xxxxxxx>, PacMan wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:53:25 +0000, Justin C
<justin.0911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> saw fit to burden us with:

Where abouts are you, from which county do you hail, in which town are
you domiciled... that's three times I've asked, are you being rude?
Perhaps I pry, I'm sorry...

Sussex, beloved home of one of my heroes, Rudyard Kipling.

Jeebus! That's not far from here.... Sussex (see .sig for clue).

Not much of a clue, Justin.
In case you hadn't noticed, we're on an island (doubly so if
you're in Cockermouth or Tewkesbury).

There's enough politicking going on here as it is, luckily, most
of it is "theirs", though Alex seems keen to get involved, me I just
join in the fish puns. I look forward to herring from you.

You may be skating on thin ice there, I fear ... ;-) OTOH, you may roe
the day you mentioned it ...

I am reeling from your proficiency. I fear those'll kipper me awake all

I thought you got bloaters by the sea?
Anyway, this is giving me a haddock....