Re: Newbie Saying Hello

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:06:20 +0000, Justin C wrote:

In article <4t2bh5lo2h1vgcu76qrv8khpu4ag61auh4@xxxxxxx>, PacMan wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:53:25 +0000, Justin C
<justin.0911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> saw fit to burden us with:

[..]
Where abouts are you, from which county do you hail, in which town are
you domiciled... that's three times I've asked, are you being rude?
Perhaps I pry, I'm sorry...

Sussex, beloved home of one of my heroes, Rudyard Kipling.

Jeebus! That's not far from here.... Sussex (see .sig for clue).

Not much of a clue, Justin.
In case you hadn't noticed, we're on an island (doubly so if
you're in Cockermouth or Tewkesbury).
:-)

[..]
There's enough politicking going on here as it is, luckily, most
of it is "theirs", though Alex seems keen to get involved, me I just
join in the fish puns. I look forward to herring from you.

You may be skating on thin ice there, I fear ... ;-) OTOH, you may roe
the day you mentioned it ...

I am reeling from your proficiency. I fear those'll kipper me awake all
night.

I thought you got bloaters by the sea?
Anyway, this is giving me a haddock....
.