Re: Band redux
- From: Justin C <justin.0912@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:28:03 +0000
In article <1wzfbitq95ij1.iz7a19h453mk$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>, Alex W. wrote:
Funny, I'm exactly the opposite. If a wrapper goes before I have
lit the cigar, I can glue and fix it. Once it's lit, however, I
have to either live with a cigar unravelling as I smoke or ditch
it -- relighting after repairs is pointless.
I find a corner of a Rizla handy for this, the 'silver' are very fine
you're not likely to notice smoking so small-a-part of one.
Justin C, by the sea.
- Prev by Date: Re: Newbie Saying Hello
- Next by Date: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- Previous by thread: Recap of HARD 11...
- Next by thread: Re: Band redux