Re: Just another example

In both cases, we have "same company, same product" but
different prices because of local market and laws.

Right. But nobody ever died because they could not afford a toothbrush or a
textbook espcially one made in their own neighborhood and sold cheaper in
somebody else's half-way around the world. And if you are claiming Canada
is a poor country, well they are plenty rich. Mostly because they don't
have to pay the highest prices in the world out of pure love of predatory
capitalism. It's kind of like cigars, Bart. Do you want the best or do you
want the most expensive? The two are not always the same. But we live in a
country where paying the most for the least is considered a privilege.