Re: Just another example
- From: "Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:28:03 -0700
Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
On 2009-11-29 20:39:32 -0800, Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:Strings would cost more.
It's not like rubbers are hard to find or obtain.
They GIVE THEM AWAY! And you have your choice of colors, flavors,
lubricated or not, ribbed for her pleasure or not -- there's NO @#$%
EXCUSE to not have a whole purse full of them!
Well, there is the excuse that I don't have a purse. ;-)
Salvation Army/Goodwill: $1. You can make that in an hour, singing on the street corner. (If you scrawl "will stop yeowling for $1 on a piece of cardboard, you can probably get $10 in about 10 minutes ;)
- Prev by Date: Re: Just another example
- Next by Date: Re: Just another example
- Previous by thread: Re: Just another example
- Next by thread: Re: Just another example