Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:08:20 -0600
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Methuselah" <methuselah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Ray" <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageThanks Mister No-substance-whatsoever. We truly appreciate your comedy
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:22:30 -0500, Buck Turgidson
Palin's Bus Hoax
by Joe McGinniss
November 29, 2009 | 11:50pm
Sara D. Davis / Getty Images
The people who are paying for the plane are cool with it, the people
who are lining up to buy the book are cool with it, a large section of
the population don't give a shit either way...the only people who have
their knickers in a twist already hate her.
Or am I missing something?
She is adored for her phoniness. Nothing new. Repugs are all about
image and substance be dand. It matters only that she wants to "appear"
as being so humble and all. That's all that matters. The greater the
size of the image, the greater the person to them. Its idolotry.
Poor baby. Hurts when your plastic icons are exposed, no? But really, what
do you expect when you worship an image and not a person?
Who worships her?
- Prev by Date: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- Next by Date: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- Previous by thread: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax
- Next by thread: Re: Woman of the people's bus tour hoax