Re: Band redux
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:05:58 -0600
Jeffrey <merlot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 30, 2:54 pm, "Tom S." <tmsw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Some like to show off a band on an expensive cigar, other's don't give a
crap who knows or who cares.
I'm of the latter school. However, I usually try and remove it,
but, as you said, if it doesn't slide easily then it's dodgy to
I'll usually try to remove it shortly after lighting. If it is
difficult, I'll wait until the burn is closer, and the heat has had a
chance to soften the glue.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dallas Post T-day crawl
- Next by Date: Re: Newbie Saying Hello
- Previous by thread: Re: Band redux
- Next by thread: Re: Band redux