- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:05:22 +0000
Although not a Hemingway specialist, I have worked my way through
a box or five of these in various sizes, with never a problem --
until today. I picked a Classic out of a box that's 7 years old
and it was plugged tighter than Richard Gere's arse with Gerald
the Morbidly Obese Gerbil spelunking his way to the colon. My
first Hemingway dud! This needs to be celebrated!
Now where did I keep my PL Gloriosos?
- Prev by Date: Re: It's quiet out there
- Next by Date: Re: It's quiet out there
- Previous by thread: HITS ? ?
- Next by thread: Re: First Dud....