Re: OT: on BO's Asia trip
- From: "Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:55:05 -0700
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote:Hey now! He's the same age as you, Mickey, and Ted only has him by a couple, three years.
On 2009-11-23 21:19:24 -0800, Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
There are many indications that the man in charge at the White House will take a tougher stance in the future.Well, they say that a conservative is just a liberal who's spent a little time out in The Real World...
Funny thing: I've been reading-up on Chinese history a bit. Complex culture. I half wonder if I could've been a useful advisor on that trip, given some of the bush-league mistakes that were made...
Misc "<sigh> oh well. He's just a kid..."
...who apparently wants to be Neville Chamberlain when he grows up.
- Prev by Date: Re: Just another example
- Next by Date: Re: Trust
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: on BO's Asia trip
- Next by thread: Re: OT: on BO's Asia trip