Re: OT: The Last Nail in the AGW Coffin?

Ray wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:48:17 -0700, "Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx> wrote:

CigarBaron wrote:
On Nov 22, 3:53 pm, Tony <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
See, Bob? Paul is one of the 80% of people who think Sarah Palin
actually said that.

--
The Cigar Diary:http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

You can keep the fame. Just gimme da cash!
/Homer Simpson voice

Mmmmmm....CASH!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: The Last Nail in the AGW Coffin?
    ... want the VP office...she was looking for a jumping board to fame and ... cash. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: The Last Nail in the AGW Coffin?
    ... want the VP office...she was looking for a jumping board to fame and ... cash. ... The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com ... ASC Facebook Group: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Sarah Palin wants $100,000 per speech
    ... hoping to cash in on her fame. ... While Palin did do one speech to mixed reviews in Asia recently, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Palin quits...again
    ... public eye while she continues to cash in on her celebrity. ... He doesn't hate Obama enough, love Jesus enough, hate gays ... Can't take the cacophony of cable news anymore. ... I like that Ailes admitted hiring Palin because she's "hot." ...
    (rec.boats)