Re: Maybe this will get you to understand...

"CigarBaron" <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Nov 22, 6:33 pm, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
" .

Correct, Bob. I simply see no reason not to pay for a national system by
taxeation. In the end, it saves everyone money and that measn more money
in
the economy which is not being sucked up by greedy insurers. You can have
single payer for all for less money than we spend now since easily 40% of
the cost of insurance is advertising, excutive pay and bonuses, waste and
lobbying. >
Paul- Hide quoted text -

The experts analyzing the Reed bill allow a family of 4 making minimum
wage to have to spend about $12,000+ dollars for a year of the
government health plan. About 1/2 will be picked up by the government
and the government's nut will be covered by some of the 183 new taxes
the bill creates. I heard this on NPR yesterday.
CigarBaron

Actually more like 125% of average. And there will be a severe means test
involved. What started out as something to help up to 100 million people
has now been restricted to 4 million due in no small part to intensive
industry lobbying. And the insurers still cannot live with it.

  • Re: Herman Cain ad
    ... The poor carry virtually NO burden other than the taxes ... the US public receive more than what they pay in federally. ... No different than a repub shedding tears for the beleaguered wealthy. ... are all for you when you don't have any money. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: For Chalo for Christmas
    ... "in school" predictor of academic success is consistent classroom ... we keep pouring taxpayers money in developing ... By, the way, I pay 20% of my salary in Taxes, and never complain. ... since we don't pay state income tax. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: For Chalo for Christmas
    ... to get rid of the nutcases that want to have school led prayers, ... we keep pouring taxpayers money in developing ... By, the way, I pay 20% of my salary in Taxes, and never complain. ... since we don't pay state income tax. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: The meal ho, the chump, and Pargs parents (Part I)
    ... money than women, for whatever reason, men will tend to pay more often. ... I'm not suggesting that women's reasons for dating are any more ... I don't see treating someone to dinner as any sign of insecurity, ...
    (soc.men)