In article <8433g5d7hv0n5d6tk03kj6140jlqu5e1gu@xxxxxxx>, Mickey
<Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Starvin Marvin <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <hdpsrv$hro$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul M. Cook
<pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Starvin Marvin" <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:151120090334201190%smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

Is it real or is it satire? Sometimes it is very hard to tell.

Paul

I know! Despite The Onion being a satire news site...I'm sure it's a
real story because it's accurate for about 75% of the current
Conservatives I know. 8^)

You need to get out more.

And you Luddites need to smarten up.

  • Re: Passionate Conservative defender
    ... Is it real or is it satire? ... Paul ... And you Luddites need to smarten up. ... jobs- a general selfish affliction that Conservatives have with change. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: In The Tank For Obama: CNN Fact Checks SNL
    ... Bush, Clinton, Li'l Bush weekly during their ... administrations is irrelevant. ... It's an accurate SATIRE of CNN's reaction to the skit. ... You expect somebody with Paul E. Coyote's Mensa-level IQ to understand ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: In The Tank For Obama: CNN Fact Checks SNL
    ... That SNL has done much more scathing satires of Ford, Carter, Reagan, ... Bush, Clinton, Li'l Bush weekly during their ... It's an accurate SATIRE of CNN's reaction to the skit. ... You expect somebody with Paul E. Coyote's Mensa-level IQ to understand ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Passionate Conservative defender
    ... In article, Paul M. Cook ... Is it real or is it satire? ... Conservatives I know. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Passionate Conservative defender
    ... Mickey wrote: ... Is it real or is it satire? ... Paul ... Despite The Onion being a satire news site...I'm sure it's a ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)