Re: Passionate Conservative defender

On 2009-11-16 09:32:04 -0800, Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Starvin Marvin <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <hdpsrv$hro$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul M. Cook
<pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Starvin Marvin" <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:151120090334201190%smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

Is it real or is it satire? Sometimes it is very hard to tell.

I know! Despite The Onion being a satire news site...I'm sure it's a
real story because it's accurate for about 75% of the current
Conservatives I know. 8^)

You need to get out more.

No kidding! Where the hell do these people live that 75%+ of the conservatives are like the guys we read about from Paul & Marvin on ASC?! No *WONDER* they're so pissed off all the time! Cripes, if I lived somewhere were even 10% of the conservatives were like that, I'd be pissed off! It's almost enough to make me thankful for all the liberals, around here...

Misc "almost. ;)"

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.