Re: Passionate Conservative defender

On 2009-11-16 09:32:04 -0800, Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Starvin Marvin <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <hdpsrv$hro$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul M. Cook
<pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Starvin Marvin" <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:151120090334201190%smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/area_man_passionate_defender_of

Is it real or is it satire? Sometimes it is very hard to tell.

I know! Despite The Onion being a satire news site...I'm sure it's a
real story because it's accurate for about 75% of the current
Conservatives I know. 8^)

You need to get out more.

No kidding! Where the hell do these people live that 75%+ of the conservatives are like the guys we read about from Paul & Marvin on ASC?! No *WONDER* they're so pissed off all the time! Cripes, if I lived somewhere were even 10% of the conservatives were like that, I'd be pissed off! It's almost enough to make me thankful for all the liberals, around here...

Misc "almost. ;)"

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: Best comment from Judge Vinsons decision
    ... Us conservatives are more ...well... ... So the estimated unclaimed benefits make up not 1% but well above 10% of the annual total. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Big Brother might be watching you...
    ... Misc "don't be too quick to snipe; the conservatives have no shortage of ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Outsourcing Cigars...
    ... Anything that you point to where the conservatives (NOT Republicans, ... national debt. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Can any of this be proven wrong?
    ... nearly as intellegent as I'd thought....or you are pretending. ... As conservatives, you and I have the same concepts, but we call them ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] non-existent news agencies.
    ... FWIW, Talon-news appears to be equal-opportunity satirists, taking the ... conservatives, liberals, libertarians, foreigners, locals, whatever! ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)