Re: Damn you, Juan Lopez!

In article <deppitybob-0BDF88.22184413112009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Buck Turgidson wrote:
unlit it had a flavor of german chocolate and pepper.

German chocolate?! That, surely, was a sign to put it down. Germany is
good for beer, wurst, and sauerkraut, oh, and strudel - actually, I
think that's the menu in most German eating establishments. But not
chocolate.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

  • Re: German side dish
    ... Maybe something using prepared sauerkraut. ... there's a chapter on German cooking and most of the ... 3/4 teaspoon salt ... For pastry - combine flour, salt and caraway seeds; add shortening; cut into flour until mixture resembles coarse corn meal. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Kraut
    ... "Jean B." ... sweetish sauerkraut at several locations in ... ourselves to German sauerkraut in jars, ... Amuses me to no end that something salted and fermented needs ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Kraut
    ... sweetish sauerkraut at several locations in ... ourselves to German sauerkraut in jars, ... Amuses me to no end that something salted and fermented needs ... Jean B. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Kraut
    ... "Jean B." ... sweetish sauerkraut at several locations in ... ourselves to German sauerkraut in jars, ... Amuses me to no end that something salted and fermented needs ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Kraut
    ... sweetish sauerkraut at several locations in ... We recently bought some Boar's Head. ... ourselves to German sauerkraut in jars, ... Amuses me to no end that something salted and fermented needs ...
    (rec.food.cooking)