Re: Obama's approval rating: 0 !!

In article <Misc-CCC67D.15382412062009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <njzYl.9114$f36.7898@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So Paul, do you believe that a baby, injured by abortion, born
prematurely, should be left to die?

That would be cruel. It should be smashed with a shovel.

;)

Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear, dear.

(In polite company, I might excuse myself for a trip to the restroom.
The sounds you might hear after my entry therein might be construed as
hysterical laughter.)

  • Re: Obamas approval rating: 0 !!
    ... Tony wrote: ... should be left to die? ... That would be cruel. ... It should be smashed with a shovel. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Why is Evolution so cruel?
    ... We all die, eventually, one way or another - some of old age, ... this world, in which we all die in unpleasant ways, ... that is not cruel, because in fact we all die in ... It's clear, I think, that Giles rejects Christianity (as opposed ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Ms. Marvel #37
    ... I don't know that spoilers are needed since it's been public knowledge ... Unless you read the comic at the store they sold you two titles and that is better than one. ... I suspect that Tony Stark could die at the end of the year and be replaced by the Invincible Iron Woman across all the titles just to gin up more interchangeable drama. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: Obamas approval rating: 0 !!
    ... Tony wrote: ... by an attempted abortion should be left to die on the table. ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Obamas approval rating: 0 !!
    ... Tony wrote: ... The only problem with the president is he's on record claiming otherwise. ... having been injured by an attempted abortion should be left to die on the table." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)