Re: Obama's approval rating: 0 !!

On 2009-06-12, Paul M. Cook <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:byiYl.966$N_3.666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buck Turgidson formulated on Thursday :
In article <da32355a88lpvbc8bdbbijdv8vqq647lg5@xxxxxxx>,
Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"How they can make things better for us" is not the same as "giving us
stuff paid for by others". AAMOF, for the productive, it is more a
case of the exact opposite; I will vote for the person who will stop
robbing the rich to give to the parasite.

I voted for the person who aims to stop the parasitic rich from robbing
the middle-and-lower classes.

Ever get a job from a poor person?

Ever lost your job so the CEO could get a bigger bonus?

Actually, no. Never lost a job, though...

--
Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
joe at hits - buffalo dot com