Re: Obama's approval rating: 0 !!

On 2009-06-12, Paul M. Cook <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:byiYl.966$N_3.666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buck Turgidson formulated on Thursday :
In article <da32355a88lpvbc8bdbbijdv8vqq647lg5@xxxxxxx>,
Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"How they can make things better for us" is not the same as "giving us
stuff paid for by others". AAMOF, for the productive, it is more a
case of the exact opposite; I will vote for the person who will stop
robbing the rich to give to the parasite.

I voted for the person who aims to stop the parasitic rich from robbing
the middle-and-lower classes.

Ever get a job from a poor person?

Ever lost your job so the CEO could get a bigger bonus?

Actually, no. Never lost a job, though...

--
Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
joe at hits - buffalo dot com

  • Re: Theyll pooh-pooh it
    ... I thought that, once you lost a presidential election, the party ... Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733 ... joe at hits - buffalo dot com ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: An excellent primer on Political Systems
    ... I'm still wondering what civil rights I lost. ... Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733 ... joe at hits - buffalo dot com ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • TNA highlights Catch up, from 20th jul to Aug 13th
    ... Before I get started I need to say TNA need to finally sort out their ... Samoa Joe as undefeated. ... He LOST the X-division belt to ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Session ending shutdown problem
    ... Another valid and important point to keep in mind, Joe, this ... distinction between buffer flush and actual writing to some permanent ... shutdown the log is not closed ... correctly and the data in the log is lost. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: OT: Re: Dear President Obama:
    ... Not to mention a "bailout" that cost us 44 Billion dollars. ... us also hope that he does not leave us the Carter legacy of ... Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733 ... joe at hits - buffalo dot com ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)