Re: I Plead the 10th

In article <eoCdnbNLP4EbR4DXnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Misc-03F184.10410427052009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <gvjjss$due$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:
We all know what is meant. Naivety is not a virtue.

What's your position on virginity?

Well, he already told us there'd be no nativity...

No natives? There HAS to be SOME!

Misc "what *DID* he say...?! <G>"

P.S. "Naiveti"

P.P.S. - "Naïveté"

LOL! That's what I typed, but it got translated, somehow. (I even ran
it through spell-check to make sure I had it right!)

That reminds me -- every once in a while, when I post, I get some sort
of "encoding error, post anyway?" thing. I always say yes, but... wtf?!

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Travelers report: Free wifi @ No-la Airport.
    ... Are you still hoping to attend, knowing that we'll be there...? ... LOL! ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Palin officially nominated as VP candidate
    ... LOL! ... "Maybe if we concoct a dismissive and mildly comical ... nickname, it will catch on, and people won't take her seriously." ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: largest known number
    ... and "three pounds of Humboldt County Chronic." ... LOL! ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: My liberal friends were right!!
    ... Tony wrote: ... LOL! ... remembered something very close to what Paul said, ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)