Re: I Plead the 10th

In article <usmdnZP1dNfEeoDXnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Buck Turgidson" <deppitybob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:deppitybob-382CD5.16343227052009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <dmkq1550eki5253uiu2mjjb5l8fah8srpo@xxxxxxx>,
Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not supporting the fringes on either side.

I support fringes on both sides. I don't want my drapes unbalanced.

A good dry cleaner can fix that.

Well, sure, but can they match the carpet...?

;)

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Welcome:
    ... Mickey wrote: ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Busted again
    ... Mickey wrote: ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Obamas $816 BILLION dollar bill...
    ... Mickey wrote: ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Some people...
    ... Mickey wrote: ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Ping Tom S.