Re: I Plead the 10th

In article <gvjjss$due$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:
We all know what is meant. Naivety is not a virtue.

What's your position on virginity?

Well, he already told us there'd be no nativity...

Misc "what *DID* he say...?! <G>"

P.S. "Naiveté"

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: assigning scores
    ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (comp.games.development.programming.algorithms)
  • Re: Find min max between 3 values
    ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.games.development.programming.algorithms)
  • Re: more GW hysteria
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Excellent letter
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Cello on or off?