Re: I Plead the 10th
- From: Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:14:03 -0400
CigarBaron pretended :
On May 25, 7:57 pm, Tony <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> The Cigar Diaryhttp://www.cigardiary.com
WHEREAS, The Federal Government has become an enemy of life by funding
the destruction of innocent human beings; and
WHEREAS, The Federal Government has become an agent of militant
secularism which incessantly mocks Christian simplicity calling it
folly, nonsense, or extremism; and
Although I agree with much of the statement, I get really irked with
who profess to blur the important line between the separation of
Church and State which our founding fathers so ardently in favor of.
They might as well have Islamic law.
There is no "separation of church and state" in the Constitution. There is the Establishment Clause. And the protection of innocent human life is beyond any religion and firmly in the realm of natural law (upon which our Republic was founded).
The Cigar Diary
- Prev by Date: Re: Outside of tearing up my cigars...
- Next by Date: Re: I Plead the 10th
- Previous by thread: Re: I Plead the 10th
- Next by thread: Re: I Plead the 10th