Re: OT: Living Will
- From: "btorvik2" <btorvk2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:37:33 -0500
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 09 May 2009 11:51:48 -0500, Ray wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2009 13:35:43 +0100, "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Glass of wine, Martini, a cigar, Mexican Food, Ice Cream,
Chocolate, Cold Beer, a cigar, Chocolate, Cup of Tea,
Margarita, Chocolate, French Fries, Chocolate, a cigar,
Cream Gravy, Fried Steak, a cigar, Chocolate, Chocolate,
Sex, Pizza, Sex, Sex
Sounds like just another Tuesday. Maybe without the tea....
Well, it is a British Living Will. Americans should replace
it with "cup of joe" or "Double Ristretto Venti Nonfat
Organic Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino Extra Hot with Foam
and Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended"
Brits have sex?
Two, male and female.
bernie...and possibly a third
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Living Will
- Next by Date: Re: O'Busted
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Living Will
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Living Will