Re: tonights cigar

On May 7, 12:11�am, SkeeterZX...@xxxxxxx wrote:
On May 6, 7:06 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Went for a walk with the wife tonight and took a HdM Dark Sumatra
Espresso along for company. Great little stick. Perfect construction and
nice dark coffee flavor.
What's smokin' at your place tonight?

Tonight I am smoking my oldest and best cigar...very special
occasion !

My local hockey team just won their first President's Cup League
Championship in their 11 years of existence. The Texas Brahmas (nee Ft
Worth Brahmas) will reign as the CHL Champions for at least the next
year. Great bunch of "kids", terrific coach (in his second year ever
coaching!), all-round first class operation.

So it's a Davidoff 1000 from the 80's for me...a Dr Jones Diet Black
Cherry soda...and a very warm glow :)

WOW! Good for the Brahmas! I happen to have a very special Butera
that I will smoke tomorrow in their honor (kinda late right
now) .... used to be an NHL fan, but much prefer the CHL teams -
less BS - more real game - am kinda old school ...
.