Re: It's Friday...
- From: Buck Turgidson <luckysquid@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 17:38:36 -0400
CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Baseball. Sox v. Rangers, Sox up 4-3 in the 7th.
Too bad Pittsburgh Pirate stadium went totally non-smoking. We had
some really great cigar nights with over 200 cigar smokers enjoying a
bit of baseball, wine, and hot dogs/etc. Those were the days. :-(
Before I ever smoked a thing, cigar smells were one of my favorites
because of the days I spent as a kid at Wrigley Field. My stepdad would
take me, and I still have vivid memories of Italian beef sangwitches and
old guys drinking lots of beer and smoking stogies. Since then, the
smell of cigars has always brought up memories of baseball in the sun.
That was the sixties and the Cubs, though. I've gotten better since
- Prev by Date: Re: New post: I apologize.
- Next by Date: Re: Live and learn
- Previous by thread: Re: It's Friday...
- Next by thread: Re: It's Friday...