Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bush's E-Spying on U.S. Citizens

In article <2AwHl.68061$GU6.42627@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You call that impressive? Hah! I will have you know I was denying money
the republican party for years before the Patriot Act. Years. In fact I
have never given them money.

I know, Paul. I can't imagine you giving the Republicans money.

Not knowingly...!

(Two can play the stealth game!)

Misc "Mwuhahahahaaaaa!"

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bushs E-Spying on U.S. Citizens
    ... Obama is no different than Bush, besides being Black and being able to ... I will have you know I was denying money to the republican party for years before the Patriot Act. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bushs E-Spying on U.S. Citizens
    ... money to the republican party for years before the Patriot Act. ... In fact I have never given them money. ... I wonder if he knows that the Sierra Club is a front group for the NRA. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bushs E-Spying on U.S. Citizens
    ... Tony wrote: ... money to the republican party for years before the Patriot Act. ... In fact I have never given them money. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bushs E-Spying on U.S. Citizens
    ... Tony wrote: ... money to the republican party for years before the Patriot Act. ... In fact I have never given them money. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:G20 summit a supreme success
    ... afford to pay back (let's ignore whether or not the banks pushed or The ... Public a whole bunch of money, which they'll extract from us later, via ... Our credit card debt is HUGE!!!" ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)