Re: Today's cigar
- From: marklaw <mkalina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 16, 4:36 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 16, 3:21 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After a long day in the office I decided to go for a long walk so I
grabbed a Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut toro and the ipod.
With Jethro Tull blasting and cigar lit I took off into the afternoon heat.
Great music, OK cigar.
I'm not a big fan of Connecticut wrappers but the cigar was well made
and a decent smoke. A straight ahead, uncomplicated smoke. Not something
I would normally buy, this was a freebie from a RP event last year so no
Ken in Miami
Funny, I was listening to Living In The Past on the way to work today,
smoking a Partagas Purito. Which Tull were you listening to?
Thick As A Brick. I never heard a Tull album I didn't like.
"your sperm's in the gutter, your love's in the sink . . ." Hard to
beat lyrics like that.
- Prev by Date: Re: Today's cigar
- Next by Date: Re: Today's cigar
- Previous by thread: Re: Today's cigar
- Next by thread: Re: Today's cigar