Re: Ping Fran?ois

In article <ahrbu4tn3hger0iv0v5da8kj1bu4sphojt@xxxxxxx>,
Young Martle <rex9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was "white truffel" butter peasant! :-)
CigarBaron
(snobby about truffels)

We don't need to say "white". We just assume that it is. :-)
(snobbier than thou)

That's because, where you live, EVERYTHING is white.

Misc "the lawn, the roof of the car, the trees..."

;)

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Ping Fran?ois
    ... (snobbier than thou) ... Misc "the lawn, the roof of the car, the trees..." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Ping Fran?ois
    ... (snobbier than thou) ... Misc "the lawn, the roof of the car, the trees..." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Neo-Hooverism
    ... entry ages of less than 13 bucks an hour. ... am *SO* tempted to start a car company! ... Misc "...and so are my union workers, ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Neo-Hooverism
    ... This is like saying they gave back the gold bars they stole. ... am *SO* tempted to start a car company! ... Misc "...and so are my union workers, ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Neo-Hooverism
    ... entry ages of less than 13 bucks an hour. ... am *SO* tempted to start a car company! ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups..- Hide quoted text - ... Sign me up Misc! ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)