Re: Presidential Pizza

On Apr 13, 9:29 pm, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

He paid for it himself.  Bush flew his taco chef around with him all the
time.

Paul- Hide quoted text -

-

Yeah but pizzas are a recipe...tacos are art!

  • Re: Presidential Pizza
    ... He paid for it himself. ...  Bush flew his taco chef around with him all the ... Yeah but pizzas are a recipe...tacos are art! ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: No good deed goes unrewarded
    ... I was a farmboy for years, yeah I have my ... But you are getting paid enough (I ... >> hope) to not need to do what they did in that movie for extra cash ... >> from the earnings clock, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: Jointing or Biscuits
    ... I like to take the time to fiddle over things to make them ... they won't get paid - AT ALL. ... (Yeah, yeah, before the pseudo attorneys start in, I know its against ... and they really care about their work. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: OT Are taxes killing us financially?
    ... REMOTELY begin to feel that this 16% amounts to a crushing financial ... Yeah! ... For years, I have paid almost NO taxes, and have been wondering WHY? ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Kobe score 24,000 points
    ... Yeah, I figure he'll be traded to New Orleans by the deadline for Paul, West and their next 23 first round picks. ... Maybe Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods or somebody else has become the first sports star celebrity billionaire. ... In the broad terms the American economy is the biggest in the world and sports and celebrities are a big part of the economy and the best should get paid all up in here. ... If you had never been to Turkey you may think that Turkey is this big old historical and cultural place with a Turkish Culture. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)