Re: Personal top 5

On Apr 13, 5:55�am, CigarBaron <garbaron...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hoya de Mont. Corona Corda

Assuming that this is the Epi #1...these and the Epi #2's a good
examples of a couple that are only temporarily out of the rotation.
Choix, HU Conn #1's and PLPC's are in that group as well.

  • Re: Personal top 5
    ... Assuming that this is the Epi #1...these and the Epi #2's a good ... examples of a couple that are only temporarily out of the rotation. ... to my tastebuds. ... Shame, really, because I used to love the ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Personal top 5
    ... Assuming that this is the Epi #1...these and the Epi #2's a good ... examples of a couple that are only temporarily out of the rotation. ... Choix, HU Conn #1's and PLPC's are in that group as well. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Hump day smoke
    ... Pretty busy day for me today...boat maintenance, couple of meetings, ... '02 Choix and the '02 Epi 2 I'm smoking before bed. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Hump day smoke
    ... and the The WARM Place this evening..so I was lucky to squeeze in an ... '02 Choix and the '02 Epi 2 I'm smoking before bed. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)