on 4/12/2009, Paul M. Cook supposed :

"Ray" <chigarayREM...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gf03u4dcsdfpiam2dbo9vsshcm3du9bb4t@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:50:15 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Tony" <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:w46El.35853$LA7.33874@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul M. Cook wrote on 4/11/2009 :

And somebody will have to explain how in 1961 a birth announcement was
published in a Honolulu newspaper announcing the birth of one Barack
Hussein Obama.  Somebody bummed a ride on the wayback machine.

Mama Obama, who is married to a foreign national, and is not a U.S.
citizen finds herself going into labor out of the country.  She can't
hold
off and gives birth to her little Barry outside of the country.

She hops a plane, heads home to Honolulu and places the birth
announcement.

Here's a PDF of the birth announcement:

http://88.80.13.160.nyud.net/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-....

"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug 4."

There is no mention of where he was born, only of where the parents
(foreign nationals) were living at the time.

Show us the vault certificate, or at least some hospital records with
footprint from a U.S. hospital.

I can do this all day.  As somebody here said whose name I can't recall.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=68E5BBDC-1697-4DA...

"For Obama to have been born in Kenya, Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr.
would
have had to fly from Honolulu to Mombasa, give birth in a substandard third
world hospital, fly back and then somehow arrange for a fraudulent birth
certificate to be entered by the State of Hawai'i on August 8, 1961 (at the
time governed by Republican William Quinn). They would have also somehow
planted the phony birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser (at the
time
edited by Republican Thurston Twigg-Smith) and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
Hawai'i's current Republican Governor Linda Lingle would also have to be
complicit in the cover-up as would all of the leftist 1960s University of
Hawaii friends of Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr-among them US Rep Neil
Abercrombie.

In 1961, the roundtrip flight to Kenya would have been a very expensive,
pointless, and time consuming epic journey for two starving students.
Barack
Obama Sr. had only been able to come study at UH Manoa with a free ticket
on
a donated charter flight with other Kenyan students."

So the next question: when did George Soros pay for the round trip plane
tickets to Africa from Hawaii?  Talk about planning ahead.

I could phone a Hawaiian newspaper and request an announcement to be
run. I'm pretty sure telephones were around in 1961. A simple act for
a friend or relative in HI to place the announcement if the parents
couldn't afford the overseas call.

Such an involved conspiracy.  So we have a US citizen who is a mother of a
child maybe not born in the US.  Unless they had big plans for the kid, why
would they not just apply for citizenship for him?  Under the law he was
entitled to it if not as a "natural born" then as a "naturalized" citizen
because his mother WAS a US citizen for any purpose OTHER than the natural
born issue.  Naturalized carries the same rights as any other citizen..

You have failed to explain any motive.  What you ascribe to is one hell of a
lot of money and work and subterfuge and covert drama and even espionage
involving many parties and for what?  What did they gain that they could not
have gotten easily by just filing the paperwork?  They would have had to KNOW
47 years earlier that the issue of "natural born" would arise and that could
only be IF he was running for president.  Who funded the many thousands of
dollars such a scheme would gave required.  How di his mother leave the US
and re-enter and not have a VISA record?  Give me a freaking break.  No part
of the CT even begins to make sense.

And what of the fake birth certificate signed by a doctor at the hospital?
How did they get a fraudulent record of birth at the hospital?  Did they
threaten a doctor with death?  Pay him a king's ransom in bribe money?
Actually from what I know those birth announcements are usually sent by the
hospital to the newspaper.  I think it is kind of a legality in some states.
Just like death notices, marriages, DBAs etc.

The rest is farfetched at best, but the birth announcement is
irrelevant.

So that makes all of it far fetched and irrelevant?  The only mystery hear is
how anybody could believe any of it.

The whole question could be put to rest by the President ordering the
release of his vault certificate.

The big question is why doesn't he do it?

--
The Cigar Diaryhttp://www.cigardiary.com- Hide quoted text -

It would simply put and end to the debate. He obviously can't.

  • > Obama Birth Certificate Cover-Up - More Background
    ... Obama Birth Certificate Facts and Obama Citizenship Facts ... When Obama was born he was not a "natural born" citizen ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Obama Birth Certificate Cover-Up - More Background
    ... Obama Birth Certificate Facts and Obama Citizenship Facts ... When Obama was born he was not a "natural born" citizen ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Obama Arrives in Hawaii
    ... My Mother's Birth Certiicate thread ... Obama was born in Hawaii. ... certification has now been accepted by at least one court. ... not valid for determining citizenship, but referred us to Hawaiian law ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: The ObaMESSiah Birth Certificate Issue Refuses To Go Away; as US MSM finally and reluctantly rat
    ... Barack Obama is truly an amazing man, ... Lawsuit asking him to produce a valid Birth Certificate. ... A full page ad in the Chicago Tribune, asking Obama to prove his citizenship ... The only "Certificate of Birth" that he has produced is not a Birth ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Obama Arrives in Hawaii
    ... the whole business about Obama's birth certificate was just republican slime! ... there is no proof that Obama was born anywhere other than ... not valid for determining citizenship, but referred us to Hawaiian law ...
    (soc.retirement)