Re: OT:Well I'll be. Guns do Stop Crime

On Apr 10, 11:27 am, "btorvik2" <btorv...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

There's little doubt in my mind that Stevens is a crook.

They just didn't have the ability or patience to get real evidence.

bernie

--
"Official ASC Shaman"- Hide quoted text -

I agree. The State botched it but I bet he was convictable. After
all, they had the contractor ready to testify against him.

  • Re: Replacement of Zire 71 battery?
    ... I am not technically minded (I can change a plug but...). ... with a bit of patience and an ability to follow simple directions should be ...
    (comp.sys.palmtops.pilot)
  • Re: Bernie deserved better
    ... I think a special tribute to Bernie at that point in the game ... >>> would have been an improper intrusion into the tension of the game. ... > centerfielder ought to extend beyond musical ability and a willingness ... > You just choose to ignore whatever value anyone's posts have, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Ten Point Cruising
    ... A good sense of humour, patience with a lurcher, and the ability to ... lie in in the mornings, or start up on your own, help! ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Conflicts, contrasts or differences between Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain
    ... Michael J Davis wrote: ... ability to Love one another, and to accept - with patience - one ... another's understandings and acceptance ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: make your own outdoor gear
    ... i don't think i have the time, patience or ability to make mosty ... massive clearout and binned two of out 5 tents. ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)