Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <ct0ot45u7l5cgrlpkgehs5i46cskf74om0@xxxxxxx>,
Ray <chigarayREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:22:59 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Actually I posted a full reply. But as only the pure of heart
can see a Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read
my replies when I transcend the usual shit and knock it out of
the park. Pity - it's some cool stuff.

Now THAT is more like the usual baseless, factless, senseless
bullshit we have all come to expect from ya, Paulie.

What, are you suggesting that those OTHER than the pure of heart
can see a Unicorn...?!

Are you trying to tell me I'm not pure of heart?!?

Ever seen a unicorn? :)

I've seen a horse fly.

bernie

--
"Official ASC Shaman"

  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read my replies when I ... transcend the usual shit and knock it out of the park. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... can see a Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read ... my replies when I transcend the usual shit and knock it out of ... are you suggesting that those OTHER than the pure of heart ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... can see a Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read ... my replies when I transcend the usual shit and knock it out of ... are you suggesting that those OTHER than the pure of heart ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • No Unicorns, No Real Jobs (_9CWL_)
    ... =v= I was at Damrosh Park this week, but I didn't see a unicorn. ... pure ... ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)