Re: Holt's SPAM

In article
<36f6dc25-c1ab-4753-a0ee-b76747437dc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
JtN© <jim_the_Newbie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Apr 9, 2:25 pm, "Tom S." <tmsw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In the past two weeks I've gotten six or seven SPAM emails' from Holt's
Cigars (I'm sure you all know of them).

It aint been no 6 or 7 emails but more like about only 2 or 3 of them

One can't help but wonder what special insight JtN has into TomS's mail
in-box...

Misc "maybe you're on their list 3x? I seem to be on JR's catalog list
3x (once for each of 3 addresses, since fwded to here.)"

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Write to your Congresscritter!
    ... buy a boatload of Cuban cigars." ... Misc "it all depends on what your definition of the word 'end' is..." ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Obama forcing REPUBLICAN dealerships to close?
    ... If I had a nickel for every story about a politician doing something ... Misc "more cigars!" ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Sancho Panza (Cuban)
    ... how will you discover new cigars? ... Misc "" ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Dow goes ballistic
    ... Misc "we have cigars!" ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT]Obama Endorses Bushs E-Spying on U.S. Citizens
    ... and/or discarding, but never anything even remotely approaching "huh. ... I'll send you a 5 pack of my favorite cigars as a ... or so posts denouncing it, and either claim to remember or apologizing ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)