Re: Another Obama thrashing...
- From: "Steve A" <noway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:46:56 -0700
In article <dOydndTcxohhpkDUnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Obama's staffing problems are blatant -- from that bleating boy of a
treasury secretary to what appears to be a total vacuum where a chief of
protocol should be. There has been one needless gaffe after another -- from
the president's tacky appearance on a late-night comedy show to the kitsch
gifts given to the British prime minister, followed by the sweater-clad
first lady's over-familiarity with the queen and culminating in the
jaw-dropping spectacle of a president of the United States bowing to the
king of Saudi Arabia. Why was protest about the latter indignity confined to
conservatives? The silence of the major media was a disgrace. But I
attribute that embarrassing incident not to Obama's sinister or naive
appeasement of the Muslim world but to a simple if costly breakdown in basic
command of protocol."
Anyone know who this is without Googling?
Another interesting point of view:
- Prev by Date: Re: OT:G20 summit a supreme success
- Next by Date: Re: Holt's SPAM
- Previous by thread: Re: Another Obama thrashing...
- Next by thread: Re: Another Obama thrashing...