Re: OT:Well I'll be. Guns do Stop Crime

In article <ct0ot45u7l5cgrlpkgehs5i46cskf74om0@xxxxxxx>,
Ray <chigarayREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:22:59 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Actually I posted a full reply. But as only the pure of heart can see a
Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read my replies when I
transcend the usual shit and knock it out of the park.

Pity - it's some cool stuff.

Now THAT is more like the usual baseless, factless, senseless bullshit
we have all come to expect from ya, Paulie.

What, are you suggesting that those OTHER than the pure of heart can see
a Unicorn...?!

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Sharpshooters Wanted
    ... at7000@xxxxxxxxxxx (Winston Castro) wrote: ... Although, sure, nobody's pure one thing or another, and I *am* the most ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read my replies when I ... transcend the usual shit and knock it out of the park. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... Ray wrote: ... Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read my replies when I ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Well Ill be. Guns do Stop Crime
    ... can see a Unicorn, only the pure of mind, body and soul may read ... my replies when I transcend the usual shit and knock it out of ... are you suggesting that those OTHER than the pure of heart ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)