Re: OT:Well I'll be. Guns do Stop Crime

"Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:W0QCl.19371$%e2.18274@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul M. Cook presented the following explanation :
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20270168,00.html

I admit it. Well at least guns do stop the kinfolk of sitting governors
from robbing you blind.

Paul

You obsess so much, you must really be in love with her, Paul. You
probably hold her picture up with one hand on a regular basis. But you're
really stretching for a smear.

Nah, I don't obsess. I just love showing you what you would have made
president. She's toast as a politician but to think she almost made it.
Once again the purpose is lost on you.

| police in Sarah Palin's hometown of Wasilla have arrested the
| half-sister of her husband, Todd, for allegedly breaking into a house
| in a robbery attempt.

Have to go quite a bit down the family tree to find these smears, don't
you?

Yeah that's a long stretch. We can add her sisters 2 arrests, her would
have been sister in law being arrested for drug selling etc etc etc.

Family values!!